!dea Nest

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Have a Dream...

i saw the video of Martin Luther King - His historical soeech "I have a Dream", and was prompted to put down my dreams...

-----------------

i have a dream One day...

My brother and sister would be known not only for the care they have towards me but for the care they carry in their little hearts for the world around them, i have a dream, one day… My parents would not only feel attached to me as because i am their own child but also because they feel connected to a child sleeping under no-roof and eating nothing for his livelihood, i have a dream, one day… my neighbours come out of their house and call me to join them going around different houses looking after the older ones who are not being looked after properly by coincidence, i have a dream, .

i have a dream, one day the people of my nation would not be known for the differences of their religion but for the understanding of each other's religion.

---------------------------

- Dreams are not those which you see while sleeping,

but dreams are those which do not let you sleep.... - Dr. Kalam

1 Comments:

Blogger Dilip Patel said...

I am sure your dream will come true when we all join hands to make your dream a dream of all. I too live in Bangalore. Call me when ever your calling comes. 9845025812

Dilip

January 22, 2012 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home