!dea Nest

Monday, September 8, 2008

Am i here to Live and Leave?

Am i contributing/ adding value to my living in this world?
Or...
Am i living selfishly to sustain myself in this "much to be looked after" society/ Country/ World?

Don't we all want peace, growth, harmony in our life?
But then why we are not getting? Either we are not working towards that or the work we are doing is not taking us towards that...

Here i am not referring of the "Peace" we achieve when we breadth our last, i am talking of the "Peace" which i can realize while breathing along with you.

my observation in day-to-day life is, we have developed or rather developing a habit to put ourselves in a mode to achieve power moment by moment - at all stages of life. Our love for power is increasing day by day. A question comes to my mind - Are we going to achieve peace with more power? i feel when the power of love will overcome the love of power, the world will see peace.

Now you (my dear reader) may say i am dreaming for a better world... (i would continue putting my thoughts further... since now connection to my feeling is lost as i am feeling hungry)...


love & prayer,
-a

"If you do what you always did, You will get what you always got..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home